13 January 2011

✄ DIY tutorial: Pearly Sunglasses

I had a few (well actually quite a lot of) hours free today and decided to recycle an old pearl necklace and some cheap heart sunglasses into old, cheap pearly-heart sunglasses.  Easy, you say but I still have bits of superglue on my fingers, which is actually quite satisfying to peel off - yes I was one of those weird kids at school that covered their hands in pva glue, waited for it to dry and peeled it off though the rest of the day!  Such fun.

that is one stylish ghost!
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO MAKE PEARLY SUNGLASSES:
For this DIY try to find out the amount of pearls needed before you start superglueing them otherwise your sunglasses will look like this...

To be continued...(if I can find more pearls of the same size!)

No comments:

Post a Comment