9 January 2011

My favourites from Paris Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2011 Collections

First I would like to make it clear that liking shoes doesn't mean you like feet, in fact the more I think about feet the more I realise how peculiar they really are.  Mainly it's the under side and the toes that get me, there's just so many ways in which they can be just so very wrong; smelly, crusty, really long nails, second toe longer than the first toe, having such tiny toes that the little toe is so small it doesn't have a nail!!! I had the pleasure of witnessing one of those creepy nail-less nubbins first hand and it was not pretty.  Eurgh, I am proud and relieved to say that I do not suffer from any of those um, situations.  However, I'm feeling quite unsettled so enough talk about those two weird things on the end of our legs please.  Instead let us be thankful for the miracle of shoes, how they can actually make such monstrosities into a palpable, fashionable and sometimes even attractive sight is beyond me.  Here are some of my faves from the Paris Spring/ Summer 2011 catwalks, I'll try and do one a day...

I'm listening to: 'Sign O the Times' by Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment