Just found the BEST way to fix a split nail if it's too deep to cut. All you have to do is:
- find a teabag, cut it open and get rid of the leaves (or reuse them if you're weird and like tea)
- cut a piece of the bag a little bit bigger than your nail.
- coat your nail using nail glue
- lay the piece of teabag on your nail and flatten it
- go over it with another coat of the nail glue and the teabag will become transparent
- cut and file away any excess teabag, you could do some buffing too if its not smooth enough
And there you have it, one strong tea-bagged nail!!
I'm listening to: 'Come Pick Me Up' by Ryan Adams