11 January 2012

I've been nominated for a blog award!


 Ok, wow. This is mental. The awesome DC2NY has nominated  me for the Liebster Blog Award! I'm actaully blown away by this; my humble little blog is getting an award? I had to check my calender to make sure it wasn't April! Thankfully it's not, so this is legit.

Apparently "liebster" is a German word for "dearest, beloved or favorite", and it's for bloggers with under 200 followers. Liebster Blog Award is a sort of a "chain letter" in the blog community, but is spread from blog to blog to foster support and unity among growing blogs.

The rules are:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
  4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
  5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
 My nominations are:

Congratulations to all the fantastic blogs, I love them all for different reasons, but don't take my word for it. Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you,darling!This is so sweet of you!It means so much for me too.
    I'm your follower,so let's keep in touch!

    http://dc2nyconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Love you blog!

    http://elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete