10 February 2011

Call Security! (again)

Having found the genius of Vlieger & Vandam in this previous post, I had a look around for other gun-related fashion and found this:
You're gonna love the name of it too....... Pursuader.  No 'the' or anything!  How freaking awesome is that?!  This "handbag", fully equipped will mobile phone holder(!) is the handy work of James Piatt.  He's skilled in many different art forms, as you can see on his website, architecture, furniture and lighting design, art etc.  Another one of his fashion pieces, Tinkerbell, is not for the faint-hearted, nor the fans of Paris Hilton.
I'll be honest, I though it was a cat at first
"Based on Paris Hilton's discarded pet Tinkerbell is an upside down dead Chihuahua. This design captializes on the trend of carrying a small dog as a fashion accessory" - http://www.jamespiatt.com/index.html

My favourite of is handbags are what these sexy lady-soldiers are advertising.

I love knuckle dusters, my Dad used to be in the Police back in the day when they apparently had knuckle dusters?!  I don't actually know where he got it from, but I don't care as long as I can make a handbag out of it!

I'm loving all this hard fashion I'm coming across.

Images from: http://www.jamespiatt.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment