14 March 2011

Hair from Meadham Kirchhoff S/S '11 catwalk



I really hate how slow my hair is seeming to grow at the moment.  I had my 3+ year-old dreadlocks lopped off last year and my hair hasn't looked nice since, not that you can really imply that the dreads looked 'nice' before!  It's a miracle that I kept my dreads so long cos I'm one of those people that get bored of their hair so quick that I end up having a cheeky snip everytime I get out of the shower.  I was a little apprehensive to go to a hairdresser again, having only been to one once before where it cost me £70 for a trim and a few crappy highlights.  I won't disclose where but let's just say that if there was a Guy named Toni around I would've punched him in the face.  To be fair the hairdresser managed to salvage more hair than I thought, I still went in a hoodie cos I wasn't quite sure how well it would come out and boy am I glad I did.  I looked like a butch Justin Beiber lesbian thing.  Straight to Boots to buy hair-dye to cover up the two-tone mop on my head.  So now I'm just waiting and waiting for it to grow really long so I can actually look respectable and do stuff with it.

I'm listening to: 'Sedona Sunrise' by Aerosmith
Images from: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment