28 October 2011

✄ DIY tutorial: Pearly Sunglasses

I've finally got round to making a proper tutorial for my pearly sunglasses and here it is:
What You'll Need: 
A pair of sunglasses
Strong glue 
(all I had was superglue)
A nail file or fine metal file
A load of pearls 
(make sure you work out roughly how many you'll need before you start and not make the same mistake I did in my old post)

1. Gently file over, on the sunglasses, where you will place your pearls (it increases the strength between the sunglasses and the pearls).
2. File each pearl until they have one small flat edge (this is so they sit against the sunglasses easier).

3. Add a blob of glue to the flat side of the pearl and hold it in place on your subglasses until it has set.
 3. Repeat this step until your sunglasses are covered.

What do you think of my latest DIY? If you like what you see then spread the word. If you have a go at it please credit me and don't forget to send me your pictures.

I'm listening to: Zebra by Beach House

No comments:

Post a Comment