25 October 2011

Film review: The Three Musketeers 3D

Right, first of all I would like to make it clear that my boyfriend and I did not go out with the intention of seeing this film. We were looking forward to seeing Midnight in Paris but it was sold out and so it was either  this or Paranormal Activity 3, and having sat through the slowest 87 minutes of my life that was Paranormal Activity, I wasn't massively intrigued. Although having said that, Paranormal Activity 3's directors Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost gave us the compelling Catfish. And considering how tense that was throughout, maybe PA3 is worth a watch on the internet. Maybe.


A well-styled harmless, hammed up bit of fun.


Just thought I'd give a mention to my two favourite actors of the moment, Christoph Walzt and Mads Mikkelson, who both decided to be in this film for some reason?! Plus I think they're both hot!
 

I'm listening to: Might As Well Be On Mars by Alice Cooper (going to see him on his Haloween Night of Fear Tour tommorow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment