2 June 2011

It's been a long time,,,

...you say you missed me, word gets round, you shouldn't have dissed me, step back don't try to kiss me, right about now I'm 50/50 -  just got a little carried away there! I'm so embarrassed that I can remember that much of a Lemar song. Shame on me.

Physically I've been through some ups and downs, (mainly downs) which have affected me emotionally, over the last few months, which is why I haven't blogged for ages. It's been really hard actually, life has been full of vicious circles recently, e.g exhaustion --> not able to do anything --> becoming bored --> sleeping in the day --> not sleeping at night -->> exhaustion. ta da. This cycle got so bad that I found that I could sleep at night even though I had slept in the day. Apparently this strange sleeping pattern happens to inmates in prison because they're in confined spaces for long periods of time without much stimulus.
Also my Trigeminal Neuralgia (not sure if I've mentioned this before; it's when a nerve in your temple goes mental and makes specific places on your face (across the cheek bones and down into my jaw in my case) feels like a bolt of lightning in your face and because I get it over my jaw it affects my teeth by making them super super sensitive) came back with vengance for a while recently as have the restless legs. Not a great couple of months on the whole!

I'm listening to: 'Perth' by Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment