29 December 2010

False start.

Over the Christmas period I've managed to set up this modest blog, find my way around - kind of - and find a few projects to start, along with trying to find and photograph past pieces of work.  So I was all ready to go but I've come down with a nasty bug and I've definitely done something to my jaw.  It must've been something pretty serious for it to want to inflict this much pain on me.  So the plan now is to get better in time for New Years Eve, have a good time and then start the new year like I mean to go on.
I've never managed to follow through on a new years resolution but I'm pretty confident I'll conquer it this time mainly because I've cheated by starting early but it's all about finding what works for you, and in my case it's cheating!

I'm listening to: 'A Tout le Monde' by Megadeth

No comments:

Post a Comment